Feedzilla

Hannity: I'd Consider Running for Office


On Tuesday night, Fox News host Sean Hannity entertained the question of whether he would ever consider running for office – and he refused to shut the door to a possible electoral run.
In his #AskSean segment, one of his viewers, Michele Punzi, wrote, “Will you run for office or do you feel you can accomplish more where you are now?” Hannity answered: “Would you vote for me? The answer is yes, I think about it. I never thought that…I’m leaving New York, as you know as soon as I can.” He said he would run in either Texas or Florida.
Hannity has said he will leave the state of New York thanks to Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s comments in which he said that those who were pro-life, pro-gun, and pro-traditional marriage were not welcome in the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment